Saturday, February 10, 2018

Sewing Something Sew Lovely

Sew Lovely Fabrics--a brand new fabric shop in Alberta, Canada that offers cotton jersey fabrics that are milled, printed and/or dyed in North America.

The fabrics I used are both bamboo cotton jerseys--chili and charcoal mix
(Just to clarify--the bamboo fabrics are from overseas but are part of their sustainability fabrics and pass all required tests.)

First of all, the packaging!
It was like receiving a present, it was so nicely wrapped.


A couple of samples were included--I think I'm in love with the Bamboo Fleece--I may have to try that one out as well.


And, to top it off, candy and a coupon! 


Last but not least, the fabric. 
The bamboo jersey is so soft! 


 I decided to sew up Ellie and Mac's Dicoverer Tee.


My son chose which fabric would go where and his one request for the pattern was that it wasn't too tight--either in the arms or the fit. I think we accomplished that.


This fabric was a dream to work with--I would LOVE to sew myself all the bamboo tops. 


Also, February is Heart Month at Sew Lovely Fabrics


Be sure to join the group and follow/like their page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!